Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Surviving Cyber Bullying On Social Networks

This subject must not be related with lyme disease but it's something really dangerous that needs to be discussed so people can protect themselves.
 
 I know this subject is not of supernatural nature, but it doesn't make it any less scary and dangerous.

When we go to social networks, we are looking for an environment where we can relax and find people with the same interests as we do to befriend.

That was my thought when I started to use my twitter account I had since 2008 in August last year. How wrong I was!

I met a "friend" that at first was the sweetest person I've ever met, he was an MJ RP, always telling how much he loved me, almost too good to be true... because it was...

After a while he asked me to block someone cause they were rude to him and I believed him and did, then some time later he came with the same thing but this time the someone that was rude to him was a good friend of mine, that I knew a lot better than I knew him. So I thought wait, something is fishy there and I waited to talk to her and found out it was the other way around. 

The guy was a control freak that insulted and unfollowed her just because she didn't have an MJ logo on her twitter page, but the day before that he said he loved her so much.

The amazing thing was that the very next day I was the one with a nasty DM of his waiting for me calling me names, accusing me of playing with people's feelings and the list goes on just because I didn't comply with his order to block my friend. Truth is he was just getting started, this way his MO he would tell you to do something and if you didn't he would attack you, block you and tell others on DM to block you too cause you hurt him. This way nobody would ever know what really happened between his victims and himself and he could play the victim.

I started to meet lots of other people he did the same to and I couldn't be quiet cause I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE WON'T STOP and many more will be hurt in the future. So the other victims of his and me would talk about what he did to us in hopes others would see and be careful for the same not to happen to them, that's when the bullying started, he making jokes calling us haters, devils that our day was coming, threatening to make a movie to show the good and bad people in his life (a good way to expose us to his followers so more people could bully us), threatened to go to court because we were harassing him and finally put our @ names on his page lying that we were fake MJ fans that have hurt him and would hurt others asking people to please block us.

His last one, he wrote a twitlong talking about suicidal thoughts because the "hate club" according to him (talking about his victims that came out and spoke about what he did in public) hated him and wanted him gone and all the pity talk he could throw out but that a stranger was with him on the phone giving him strength not to kill himself and in the same twitlong he asked people not only to block us but to report us so we would be gone.

Guys social networking bullying is true and nobody is safe from suffering it, and the social network itself won't be much of a help to you. You know how many times this guy was reported? Hundreds and he just deletes tweets and keeps going. So be careful out there, specially with RPs of famous people and unverified pages of famous celebrities that you love. They surely are fakes but they will use the love you have for the celebrity they are portraying to get control over you, and you never know who is on the other side of the screen, can be a psychopath,  a pedophile, a narcissistic and the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment